These release notes give an overview of the changes for the 2022-01.x to 2022-06.x releases of the Wavefront service.
2022-06.x Release Notes
- Updated the Wavefront REST API Documentation UI: We’ve updated our in-product interactive API documentation to use the latest Swagger API console. To access the API documentation, either click the gear icon and select API Documentation, or go to
- New Alerts FAQ Page: Check out the new Alerts FAQ page that answers questions like “Why Did My Alert Misfire?” or “When Does an Alert Resolve?”.
2022-05.x Release Notes
- Create and Manage Alerts Revamp: Streamlined experience that improves usability and gives alert creators more options.
Tip: When you open an existing alert for edit, you’ll see it in alerts v2 GUI. However, all APIs work as before.Note: There will be a staggered rollout of this feature over the next few weeks.
- Straightforward settings during creation and edit.
- New Runbooks and Triage Dashboard fields help alert recipients resolve the alert.
- Alert notifications include actionable insights.
Turn off Dynamic Dashboard Variable Live Refresh: Users with Dashboard permissions can now toggle whether a dashboard that shows live data performs refresh of dynamic variables.
- Decimal Precision in Charts: We have included the Decimal Precision setting, and you can specify how many digits to show after the decimal point for a number of charts, such as:
- Line Plot
- Point Plot
- Stacked Area
- Stacked Column
See the Chart Reference for details.
2022-04.x Release Notes
Obsolete Metrics Toggle for Dashboards: You can now include obsolete metrics in all charts within a dashboard. Doing so, data that have not been reported for 4 weeks or more are included for all the charts on the dashboard.Important: Dashboard performance might suffer if you include obsolete metrics. Using the setting for individual charts is recommended.
- Set Up and Manage the AWS Integration by Using the API: Learn how you can use the Wavefront API to set up and manage the AWS integration.
2022-03.x Release Notes
We have added a new API Tokens permission for user accounts. This change does not affect service accounts.
To enable users to generate API tokens:
2022-01.x Release Notes
|Query Editor Insights for Queries and Charts:|
|Integration Improvements: You can now easily filter the integrations by state. See Supported States.|