As a Super Admin user, you can request more PPS capacity to be added to your organization’s active VMware Aria Operations for Applications (formerly known as Tanzu Observability by Wavefront) subscription.
- Log in to your service instance (
https://<your_instance>.wavefront.com) as a Super Admin user and enable Super Admin mode.
- From the gear icon on the toolbar, select Usage and Subscriptions.
Click the Subscriptions tab.
You can see a detailed list of all active, inactive, and expired subscriptions of your organization.
- In the last column for your active subscription, click Add more capacity.
- In the Additional capacity field, enter the number of PPS (in kilo points per second) that you want to add to the current billable commitment.
- Verify the resulting New commitment of PPS per billing period and the Current Level pricing tier, and click Next.
Select the billing model and commit duration for the additional capacity, and click Proceed to checkout.
The billing model and commit duration for the additional capacity are the same as for the original subscription. Billing model and commit duration cannot be changed.
After checking out, you will see an order confirmation message. Typically, it takes 24 hours to fulfil an order. Once your additional capacity becomes available, you’ll receive an email notification.
In case of urgency, you can contact the Operations for Applications team by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and someone from our team will help you.